Roshambo Code Challenge
Here's the Roshambo coding assignment.
If you want to pass the AWS Certification exams, you need to know a little bit of code. Not a lot, but you do need to know your way around web pages, Java files and modern data exchange formats like YAML and JSON.
- Drag from the left to the right to sort the scrambled Rock-Paper-Scissors code.
- Save your HTML file as roshambo.html in a folder on your desktop named rps.
- Open your roshambo.html file in Chrome and view your page in a web browser!
- Create a file named Dockerfile (no extension) in the same rps folder as roshambo.html
- Run the Docker commands from that folder
WARNING: The dragging and dropping function doesn't work well on mobile.
All Answers Answered