Code Challenge Details
Here is your coding mission, if you choose to accept it.
- Drag from the left to the right to sort the scrambled code.
- When completed, copy the sorted code into a text editor.
- Then save your file as index.html on your desktop.
- Then double click on your index.html file and view your page in a web browser!
- You should lint your code when you get it to work.
- In production, you'd deploy it to a web server (a.k.a. file server)like Apache.
WARNING: The drag and drop function is not optimized for mobile devices.
All Answers Answered